Holiday gift guide for travelers/best market in Nepal
It’s that time of the year again! The holiday season is just around the corner, and if you’re struggling to find the perfect gift for the travel enthusiast in your life, we’ve got you covered. Here are some gift ideas for travelers that they’re sure to love.
- Scratch-off world map – This is a great gift for travelers who like to keep track of their adventures. With a scratch-off world map, they can scratch off the countries they’ve visited and see how much of the world they’ve explored.
- Travel journal – A travel journal is a thoughtful gift for travelers who like to document their experiences. They can jot down their thoughts, feelings, and memories of their travels and keep them forever.
- Portable charger – When you’re traveling, you need to keep your devices charged. A portable charger is a practical gift that will come in handy when they’re on the go.
- Packing cubes – Packing can be a hassle, but with packing cubes, it’s a breeze. They can organize their clothes and belongings and make packing and unpacking a lot easier.
- Travel pillow – Long flights or bus rides can be exhausting. A travel pillow can make all the difference in getting some rest and feeling refreshed when they arrive at their destination.
- Noise-canceling headphones – Traveling can be noisy, but with noise-canceling headphones, they can tune out the background noise and enjoy their journey in peace.
- Travel-sized toiletries – Toiletries can take up a lot of space in a suitcase. Gift them travel-sized toiletries that will save them space and make packing easier.
- Travel guidebooks – Guidebooks are a great resource for travelers. They can help them plan their trip, discover new places, and learn about the local culture.
Best Market in Nepal
Nepal is a beautiful country with a rich culture and history. It’s known for its stunning mountains, beautiful temples, and vibrant markets. Here are some of the best markets in Nepal that are worth a visit.
- Asan Bazaar – Asan Bazaar is a popular market in Kathmandu that’s been around for centuries. It’s a great place to find traditional Nepali clothing, handicrafts, spices, and souvenirs.
- Thamel Market – Thamel Market is a bustling market in the heart of Kathmandu. It’s a popular spot for backpackers and tourists, and it’s known for its street food, clothing, jewelry, and handicrafts.
- Patan Market – Patan Market is located in Lalitpur, just south of Kathmandu. It’s a great place to find traditional Newari handicrafts, such as pottery, woodcarvings, and metalwork.
- Boudha Market – Boudha Market is located near the famous Boudhanath Stupa in Kathmandu. It’s a great place to find Tibetan handicrafts, such as prayer flags, singing bowls, and thangka paintings.
- Pokhara Market – Pokhara is a popular tourist destination in Nepal, and its market is a great place to find souvenirs, clothing, and jewelry. It’s also a great place to find outdoor gear for trekking and hiking.
In conclusion, these are just a few gift ideas for travelers and some of the best markets in Nepal. No matter what you choose, the most important thing is to show your love and appreciation for the travel enthusiast in your life. Happy holidays!